Mayor Mandy L. Green
The Village of Elizabeth's Mayor is the chief administrator of the Village and is elected by people. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Mayor also works to develop the Village's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the Mayor per the request from the Council.